Location: Working from home with weekly co-working meetings in London
Full Time, fixed term, 12-month maternity cover, starting July to allow a hand over period
We are a full-service ethical consultancy focusing on purposeful business transformation, innovation within corporate and digital fundraising, and crowdfunding. Our varied team consists of a unique blend of fundraising and impact business professionals covering executive strategy, marketing, ESG and fundraising.
Our team is united by the desire to take big ideas and turn them into reality to ultimately create a positive change in the world. We’re looking for a Marketing and Operational superstar to cover maternity leave. We informally refer to this role as the Director of getting stuff done!
– Project and campaign management – ability to disseminate top level ideas into actionable tasks/ a project plan and roll it out utilising relevant team members both inhouse and clients
– Client account management – to lead and manage day to day client accounts, provide reports and updates back to EG management and to client management teams
– Public relations experience
– Copywriting, both long form for press releases, websites, newsletters, blogs but also short form for social media
– An eye for detail, to proofread and edit content from clients and the team
– Product development and launch – ability to spot and launch new product opportunities for clients and to suggest tweaks to existing products to optimise use
– Ability to learn new technology features quickly and to pitch new ideas to charities and businesses to win new business. Comfortable with leading meetings online.
– Expert relationship builder, both from existing relationships built within our network, and with new potential partners/ charities
– Cross promotional marketing skills to ensure opportunities are maximised for all parties
– Lead gen / database building
– Creative / entrepreneurial flare
– Lateral thinking / problem solver and proactive team player
– Ability to multitask and deliver in a fast-paced, client facing, dynamic environment.
– Line management skills – responsible for development of Marketing and Communications Executive and part time Admin Assistant.
If this sounds like you, then apply by email to Duncan Parker: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 5pm, 11th June
Salary: dependant on experience of applicant