Plan is a global children’s charity. They work with children in the world’s poorest countries to help them build a better future. For over 75 years they’ve been taking action and standing up for every child’s right to fulfil their potential by:
- giving children a healthy start in life, including access to safe drinking water
- securing the education of girls and boys
- working with communities to prepare for and survive disasters
- inspiring children to take a lead in decisions that affect their lives
- enabling families to earn a living and plan for their children’s future
Ethical Goods helped to create a range of ethical stationery which was aligned with Plan UK. Every item sold gave 25% of the retail price to the charity. The range was featured on C4’s Battlefront programme and sold online and in leading high street stores such as WHSmith.